Walking this Earth may have no real meaning but we're all here.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Don't think of pooh, like I do

We listen to the sounds of life
while people are cut with knifes
and we all fight for our lives
but it is not until we dive

Head over shoulder we fall
like heavy stone balls
We discuss issues in our halls
calling each different we all

It is not until were all dead
and buried forgotten heads
matter to society through threads
listen to what is said

I think I need to go pooh
But it seems weird you won’t tie my shoe
and I don’t realize that it’s you, who?
My life is a dull existence, what should I do

I must change the way I am
just like uncle Sam
I like beer and ham
but dislike the restrictions of the dams

Why don’t you help me see myself
Instead of putting me on a shelf
I’ll help you with your health
I’ll give you mouth to mouth

If we forget how humans cope
you’ll be the one looking down the damn scope
And be washing the blood with soap
diminishing the hope.

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure a title is suppose to be relevent but I guess not

    ReplyDelete