Walking this Earth may have no real meaning but we're all here.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Prosecution

This is a writing experiment that I did, I wrote it with no intentions other than fun. Read what's below and see what I did.

"Please stop, don't cry it is not that bad"
I sail away on a black as night plane,
"I promise, I promise not to steal anymore"
to a world not seen by those who look. 
"If I leave please don't yell at me"
Its dark only when you see no light
"Please stop dad, I won't cry anymore"
She waits for me before the end
"I've learned from her mistakes, I swear"
the tunnel is guided by rainbow lights
"Oh I understand, please dad, no don't. Stop, ouch"
the steal light fixture is chrome but why?
"Dad, I promised though, I will never tell"
I'm pretty sure i'm upside down
"She'll never know what you did to her, and I"
I'm having a hard time seeing,
"I"
blood runs ran dry from within as hearts beat
"I die"
from outside to inside it was his fault.

Okay weird yes, but cool, yes. Now go back and read the dialogue part first, then follow that with the non speech part. Go ahead.

Okay I wrote this as one piece not intenting to make this difference but as you can see the dialogue is the young girl speaking to her father and the narrative part is the after affect of what the man did to his daughter after she witnessed the murder of her mother some time ago. The father doesn't trust his daughter therefore he kills her. The difference is cool when reading it will the after action is taking place not after anymore but rather during, it is like she is begging him to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment