Walking this Earth may have no real meaning but we're all here.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

One Sentence Stories

I wrote these lying in bed, my girlfriend picked a random word and i used each word see picked in each of the sentences below. Most of my writing is towards the darker side of events. I dont know why this is cause im a typically happy person but i just like the way a sentence is when it expresses something that I can see taking place and something that would be treacherous to experience. I wanted to change some of the words once I had a theasuras but they seemed fine without change.

Once I remove this charcoal wood from the soot, I swept ash and what was once my beloved dog into a pile to put back upon the fireplace alongside the shattered urn.

One would say Fred has aged, but over the years the time has gone by, moderation has seeped its toll upon our youth, Fred is that old man that steps onto his porch and uses no hesitation to put a hole through the hungered deer.

The sheltered eyes of a twenty-one year old female has been eager to explore the world, she has an opportunity to pick one place but what decisions depict her to make the first change to what could be her new life.

What do you do when you go somewhere for nothing, some say drink away who you are and become who you are not.

The last particle of hydrogen and oxygen dripped from the corroded pipe like the last tear Wallace devoted to his life, it was the end of the last Raymond to carry the family’s original name.

No comments:

Post a Comment